Solar Energy Services!
Implementation of RES (Renewable Energy Sources) projects
Pakistan Solar’s ability to combine a deep understanding of traditional energy technologies and systems, renewables, and their enablers is particularly valued by our customers. We marry the experience and maturity of the past with future needs, allowing renewables to meet and exceed expectations of both energy markets and asset owners.
These extensive services utilize a broad experience base and cover diverse roles, such as:
• Solar Power System for Home and Offices
• Solar Energy Solution for Petrol Pumps
• Solar Power Solution for Hospital
• Solar Energy Solution for Advertiser; Billboards, Bus Stop Stands and etc
• Solar Power Solution for Water parks, family parks and etc
• Solar Power Solution for Streets, Parks and buildings solar street lights
• Solar Energy Solutions for Agriculture in Pakistan (Agriculture Solar)
• Solar Power Solutions for Drip Irrigation System (Agriculture Solar)
• Solar Power Solutions for Flood Irrigation(Agriculture Solar)
• Hydropower System for remote areas
• Wind Farm Solutions + Hybrid System (Wind + PV)
• “Lighten for All” DC Portable Solar Kit Systems for remote areas
• DC Portable Solar Kit Systems for Shops / moveable shops, Home, Offices and etc
Pak Solar Services provides prompt and free-of-charge services on your premises, with the visit of its Consultant Engineers for a first briefing about the system you are interested in. By inspecting your premises, our Technical Consultant will collect all necessary information in order to plan with you the most flexible solution that matches your requirements.
Solar Power Systems
Solar power is arguably the cleanest, most reliable form of renewable energy available, and it can be used in several forms to help power your home or business.
Solar-powered photovoltaic (PV) panels convert the sun’s rays into electricity by exciting electrons in silicon cells using the photons of light from the sun.
Micro Hydropower Systems
Energy is converted from potential energy of water at some height to other forms of energy as water drops… electrical energy, mechanical energy….
Flowing and falling water have potential energy. Hydropower comes from converting energy in flowing water by means of a water wheel or through a turbine into useful mechanical power. This power is converted into electricity using an electric generator or is used directly to run milling machines.
Solar Pump for Irrigation
The power generated by solar panels is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. The system requires a shadow-free area for installation of the Solar Panels.
Wind Turbine Systems
Wind is a form of solar energy and is a result of the uneven heating of the atmosphere by the sun, the irregularities of the earth’s surface, and the rotation of the earth. Wind flow patterns and speeds vary greatly across the United States and are modified by bodies of water, vegetation, and differences in terrain. Humans use this wind flow, or motion energy, for many purposes: sailing, flying a kite, and even generating electricity.
Solar Street Lights
Provide LED lighting and illumination using equipment which has been manufactured specifically for illuminating dedicated areas. Assembled in the uk for use in the rural environment where power supplies are minimal. All of our light units provide a method of substituting existing sodium power and emit a minimum pollution to the environment.